Guest post by Adam Chapman.
Usually, we try to plan through prediction. Thinking about future, we craft a strategy to proceed based on our expectations. But video shouldn’t be part of your future marketing strategy—it should be a key component today!
Based on the impact of video marketing in 2016, it’s one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools. So for the rest of 2017, every business should have a solid plan to promote their brand through video marketing. Here are the key reasons to include video marketing in your marketing strategy.
- Video boosts sales and conversion. Adding a video of the product or service to a landing page can increase the conversion by 80%.
- Video marketing has proven ROI (return on investment). Video creation may not be cheap, but it has the potential to be highly profitable. A video budget doesn’t have to be huge; modestly priced, simple yet powerful video creation and editing tools can help create videos affordably. The content is what matters most to prospective customers (and to Google’s algorithm).
- Trust is another vital factor in driving conversions and sales. Through video, the audience should not only see your product in action, but hear from real users about their positive experiences. This is especially important for e-commerce sites.
- Video promotes engagement by communicating a great deal of information about a product and brand in a short span of time. Video content is also easier to consume than text on mobile devices.
- Video encourages social media shares. A good video can go viral quickly when shared across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other platforms. This is the smartest way to promote your brand.
This infographic from Take 1 Transcription shows much more data about video marketing. Take a look!
Adam Chapman works on behalf of Take1 Tv in content creation and marketing. He creates engaging graphics and content that help businesses stand out from the crowd. Over the past seven years he has worked with dozens of SME’s in both an agency and freelance capacity.