You can’t build a strong business (or anything else for that matter) on top of a weak foundation. Marketing strategy consulting is about creating a rock-solid foundation for your marketing and sales success. Crafting that strategy requires collaboration combining internal expertise with outside perspective.
It extends into your website design. Who are your buyers (as specifically as possible)? What information do they need in order to make the decision to buy from you? How well is your website performing for your business today? How can it be updated or redesigned to make it function effectively as an online pre-sales engineer for your products and/or services?
That leads to your content plan. How do your buyers make their decisions, from initial consideration through final selection? What information assets does your sales team need to move buyers from consideration to purchase?
Answering these questions will help attract the right buyers to your website and explain to them why you—your company, your products, your services—are the best choice for solving their problems, and lay the foundation for your inbound and outbound marketing programs.
My Marketing Strategy Consulting Services
Core message development:
- articulate prospect problem(s)
- communicate real cost of status quo / value of a solution
- what are the options
- competitive differentiation / why best choice
Buyer persona development
Website information architecture design
Reporting and recommendations
Sales funnel / buyer process mapping:
- identify sales process stages / create sales process roadmap
- identify content needed at each stage, inventory existing content, identify gaps/new content needed
- beyond content, what are any other marketing services or deliverables needed to close deals?
Special-purpose tactical / campaign research
Market research / analysis