It’s blogging for business week on Webbiquity. Along the lines of the content marketing week series presented here previously, starting tomorrow and running through next Tuesday, a series of posts will cover business blogging strategies, tactics, tools and resources.
As reported here previously, content marketing is nearly ubiquitous, with 93% of b2b marketers using content while 88% of business buyers say online content plays a major to moderate role in vendor selection.
Blogging is often viewed as the core of content marketing strategy, and its use continues to expand due to its compelling benefits:
- • 34% of Fortune 500 companies now maintain active blogs – the largest share since 2008. (Forbes)
- • 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable content type for marketing. (NewsCred)
- • 17% of marketers plan to increase blogging efforts this year. (Forbes)
- • Blogging increases web traffic by 55% for brands. (Rocket Post)
- • B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those without blogs. (Social Fresh)
Want to join in? Just write a post focused on some aspect of blogging for business, and tweet it out using the hashtag #b4bweek. That hashtag will be monitored, and the posts (subject to human limitations) shared. The best may even be bookmarked for inclusion in a future best-of post here.
Hope you enjoy (and share!) the posts here over the next week, which will feature valuable guidance from dozens of top experts.