There can be many reasons to build and launch a completely new-to-the-world website. But how can you make the most of it, quickly driving traffic and building an audience? How can you make it stand out not only among the hundreds of millions of existing sites, but also the 250,000+ new sites launched every day? Here are nine helpful strategies.
Organizations may launch brand new websites for any of these or other purposes:
- To create an online presence for a start-up company;
- To launch a new brand, product, or tool;
- To enter a new market (e.g., bestcontractorMN.com may create a site like bestcontractorIL.com or bestcontractorWI.com when expanding into Illinois or Wisconsin);
- To provide industry resources independent from though sponsored or “powered by” a brand; or
- To focus on a specific market or topic (for example, Webbiquity.com covers B2B digital marketing in general; B2BMarketing.Technology addresses martech guidance specifically).