Guest post by Jasleen Kaur.
Marketers are now spending, on average, 25% of their overall budgets on content marketing. Yes, you read that right. But only 21% of B2B content marketers are successful at tracking ROI. So, as a content marketer, you need ensure that your content is producing results—and that you can provide the data to prove it.
To help you achieve those objectives, here’s an engaging infographic showcasing top actionable content marketing tips for today’s marketers.
- Have a strong content marketing strategy to back up your brand’s objectives.
- Make blogging a regular activity. 82% of marketers who blog daily reported acquiring at least one customer through their blog (compared to 57% of marketers who blog on a monthly basis)
- Google’s Algorithm favors long-form content in order to improve search ranking, increase traffic, and (of course) provide value to readers.
- Focus on content syndication, especially on higher domain authority websites or authoritative websites to reach a fresh audience and gain organic traffic.
- Leverage email and social sharing tactics to get your content noticed.
- Have a strong presence on social networking platforms. This boosts content reach and increases visibility.
And there are plenty of other content marketing tips to enhance your marketing strategy. [Read more…]